Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year, New Opportunities

I'm not one for New Year resolutions, but given that January 1st can represent a fresh start if it suits us to view things that way, it seems like a good time to reflect on the year just passed, set a few loose goals for 2016, or at least anticipate the opportunities that the year ahead will present me with. First and foremost, I'm finally in a position to ease myself out of a full-time commitment to IT work and into a more relaxed work schedule that will include much more time at the workbench. That's a pretty good way to start the year, don't you think?


Due to a very kind offer from a friendly local, I now have a vastly more comfortable space in which to work, and it would be remiss of me not to acknowledge his generosity and thank him profusely. Thanks Neil!



To those of you who drop in from time to time to check out this blog, may your own 2016 be happy, healthy and filled with very good things.


Cheers
Pete

No comments:

What's In a Name?

The back and sides of this guitar are of narra, which is an alternative name for a wood that's most often marketed here in Australia as ...