Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Claro Walnut/Redwood OM - New Home Required!

This guitar is still looking for a new home.

My skills as a player are sadly lacking, perhaps because I spend so much time building guitars at the expense of time I could be practising, but I've uploaded a short clip to YouTube anyway to give some idea of what can be expected.

For those interested, I recorded the clip using my Zoom H4n recorder - adequate, but not ideal, I know. I have a pair of good quality condenser mics on order, so I'll provide a better quality and more comprehensive sound sample as soon as I'm able. I guess this will force me to brush the rust off some fingerstyle pieces that I've neglected for ages, so time away from the workbench is going to be a necessity. I'm placing my trust in the resilience of my muscle  memory!



Please contact me with any questions you may have, or to arrange an inspection. Visitors are always welcome.

Price in Australian dollars is $4,200 and includes a brand new Hiscox Pro II hard case. The purchaser is responsible for any shipping costs.

Cheers, Pete.

No comments:

Claro Walnut/Redwood OM - New Home Required!

This guitar is still looking for a new home. My skills as a player are sadly lacking, perhaps because I spend so much time building guitars ...